Weaving designs that are unique, using raw materials that are environmental friendly and delivering on time is what makes some carpet manufacturing companies stand out. Amongst the plethora of manufacturing units, why is it that there are so few that have been crowned the best carpet manufacturing companies in India.
Attributes that stand out
- Timely delivery: Topmost carpet manufacturing companies know the value of commitment. They deliver on time with no compromise on quality.
- Quality product: The quality of the product is not compromised and the output is therefore the finest quality.
- Happy employees: Keeping the employees happy and motivated makes for a creative environment to work in.
- Tech savvy: Using creative software and latest technology, employees can get work done in short time.
- Large spaces: The production units are spread across large areas with designated spaces for each step of the manufacturing process.
- Customer satisfaction: Manufacturing companies that reach the pivot make sure that the customers are satisfied and happy. This enables them to
Carpet grass is another way to cover turfs and floors. This is an artificial grass rug that brings elements of nature into a space.
Carpet grass vs. Real grass
- It is a very durable, does not require taking care, no mowing and no watering, while real grass requires time and effort to grow and it has to be taken care of.
- Sometimes innovative manufacturers of carpet grass use recycled materials to rate carpet grass. Therefore, it is environmental friendly.
- Although it is expensive compared to real grass, it lasts for a very long time.
The only greatest drawback of carpet grass is it being non biodegradable. Yet, with rising population, smaller homes, carpet grass is an excellent way to get some green lawns into homes.
The demand for carpet grass is increasing and suppliers of carpet grass have their hands full. The demand is sometimes more than the supply.
Carpet grass suppliers
Carpet grass suppliers in India are increasingly looking forward to meeting the demands of the clients. Suppliers also have trained personnel who measure the area where carpeting is demanded. Once measured the trained personnel install the carpet grass.
There is huge competition between suppliers of good quality carpet grass.
Not only does carpet grass adorn walls but it is also used for creating artificial turfs such as that of football and other sports too.
Suppliers of carpet grass have a variety for the customer depending on his need. Some carpet grasses have longer blades and are sharper while others are smaller grass blades which are smooth to the touch. For individual homes, carpet grass with smaller blades is recommended.
Ranging from rupees 60 per square foot, carpet grass can go up to 150 rupees per square foot. The price may further rise if carpet grass is to be made for a specific purpose or turf.
Carpet grass is increasingly becoming popular and much in demand.