There are ample career options for one after the completion of the school education. Since ages, the field of medical science has been an attraction for the people. It is one of the most preferred career options for many students who have a passion for treating people. There are many reputed medical colleges in India which offer state-of-the-art curriculum and produce finest of the Doctors in our country.
The medical colleges have a common entrance test which determines your admission in any college. Hence an aspirant needs to clear this test with good rank to secure an admission in a leading college of the field. For the clearance of the test, one needs to understand the test well and prepare in a manner that can help to clear the test with excellent score. As the competition in this field is tough, one needs to get the best possible rank.
NEET i.e. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the entrance exam conducted in India for students who aspire to take up medical courses of MBBS, BDS or the postgraduate course like MD and MS in any of the private or medical colleges of India.
If you are a NEET aspirant, here are few basic tips which can help in cracking the exam:
- NEET syllabus is fast, and therefore you need to pick the right portion which needs to be covered. Ignore extra information and keep it crisp while
- NEET previous question papers should be solved for a reality check. It gives an idea about the type of questions being asked and format.
- Since NEET covers NCERT syllabus, one should certainly go through the NCERT books for fundamentals.
- It is mandatory to focus on important chapters of Chemistry, physics, and Biology for cracking the exam.
- Focus on strengthening the weaker concepts as you can’t afford to take any chance.
Preparation for AIIMS
AIIMS is known as one of the most reputed and premier hospitals of India which was established in 1956. It is a medical college and research university located in Delhi. It is a dream for medical aspirants to be a part of the premium institute like AIIMS. However, the college conducts its own entrance exam for selecting the students across the nation.
Here are few tips which can help in cracking the entrance exam for AIIMS:
- It is essential to solve the AIIMS previous question paper as it gives an idea about the pattern of the paper. You can explore previous 10-15 years of question papers.
- Apart from chemistry, physics and Biology focus on enhancing your general knowledge as well.
- Enroll for a reputed coaching class which can sharpen your knowledge and skills for the exam.
- Refer XII books as well apart from the study material offered by coaching class.
- Get all the weak concepts and doubts cleared as you can’t take any chances.
- Give as many mock tests as possible to boost your confidence.